For SEO, now it is very important for a website or blog to watch it regularly that how other sees your website and how a search engine display your content to internet searchers. Making this so simple Google launch new service Google Webmaster Tools. Google Webmaster Tools allow you to access the data about the crawling and indexing your website. This is absolutely free service and having features like:
- Google Webmaster Tools tells you about how Google see your website.
- Google Webmaster Tools give you consultancy about how to diagnose your website issues.
- Google Webmaster Tools allow you to share information with Google according to your own preference to improve your website visibility in different search engine results.
- Google Webmaster Tools provide latest information about crawl statistics, recent queries, errors, and other information that Google collects about your site.
Google Webmaster Tools have facility to submit sitemaps of your website in which you can tell search engine how to crawl and what is restricted/banned from you for them.
This is absolutely new facility that a search engine launch to give more facilities to its users.
For SEO, now it is very important to watch it regularly that how other sees your website and how a search engine display your content to internet searchers. Making this so simple Google launch Google Webmaster Tools. With partnering with Google Webmaster Tools, you can create your own account on Google Webmaster Tools. After enabling your Google Webmaster Tools, log into your account you can do such activities:
- View a list of the domain names in your Shared Hosting account
- See the domain names for which Google verified registration
- Request registration verification for your domain names
- Launch your Google Webmaster Tools account
- You can create sitemaps of your website
Google Webmaster Tools allow you to get updates about your information and after that you can manage your website according to your choice.